New to Forum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I'm a Rocketry enthusiast who has, not lots, but some experience with Sorbitol/KNO3 & APCP Motor building. Im mostly interested in the motor itself and not much about launching it but rather testing new additives and formulations. Nonetheless, I have launched an up to "M" motored rocket. Can't wait to get to "O"

Hello from Huntington Beach, Calif ! At 60 I'm getting back to hobbies put on hold for a few decades. I was an NAR member launching at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley in the mid 70s. My few surviving rockets are in poor shape so I'd like to recreate the fleet , possibly with upscale versions. Thank you for having me!

Welcome to both of you!
Thanks, and well, I try, Yet, i always think i can do a better solid APCP based fuel. I usually (when trying new to me catalysts) do several really small motors until i get the best regarding impulse, burn rate & nozzle throat and then i build the so called "Big Boy".

Thanks for the welcome !!

Back