New stuff in development

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried a few variations including a boost glider. Was not happy with the glide. With our kit based on the Estes kit if you wanted to make it into the boist glider version. It can be done. But like the Estes kit. Not the easiest to get to glide good

Nice! Will it be 18 or 24mm? With my Estes clone, I found it really needed a C11 or D12 for good flights, with sufficient nose weight for stability.

Nice! Will it be 18 or 24mm? With my Estes clone, I found it really needed a C11 or D12 for good flights, with sufficient nose weight for stability.
It is 18mm with the Quest Cs and ds that will give it more umph for those that need more then a C6. I thought about 24mm but then thats more nose weight needed for the increased motor mass. Then its a visious cycle.

Scram is out now. Bomarc should be printed and starting to bag late this coming week. Sparrow and Firestars return fingers crosssed within a week or so after that
starlightrockets.com

Attachments

• 20230712_122505.jpg
    20230712_122505.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Darn it! Hold the press again!!!
It's A8-3, and don't forget the URL!

Message me if you'd like free proofreading! :)
I need to LOL
It has been a madhouse here the printer/graphic artest is almost a month behind. And running my hobby shop. Not enough time to take my time evedently

Url is there I just croppedit off to post. And Quest has aA6 but not a 3 second delay LOL

Sieron 3 may come back. Not sure, may use a different nose cone. But that wont be till this winter, that Sieron and possibly the SS Baracuda comes back plus a few more new kits shooting for a total of 24 in the line up on 2024

Attachments

• 20230805_182939.jpg
    20230805_182939.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 0
Loc may have issues with that as it is there King Viper.
Ah, didn't know that.

Sieron and possibly the SS Baracuda comes back plus a few more new kits shooting for a total of 24 in the line up on 2024
That reminds me, these are flyable but I really should get some paint on them.
0805231246[1].jpg

Looking forward to the expanded lineup.

Back