New stuff from Stickershock23.com!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well ladies and Gentlemen, it's about that time again!

Stickershock23.com Is once again proud to add 5 new rocketry decals to our ever expanding line or ready made VINYL decal sets!

Let's get right down to it.

First off 3 new missile sets

AGM 84 HARPOON

AIM 4 FALCON

STANDARD AGM 78

And two new Estes sets.

First, part of our economy line..

Estes GAMMA

and last

The Guardian

As always these decals are made of High quality vinyl. they are easy to install and will look great for years to come.

Also be assured, I ALWAYS stand behind my decals, I will go to great lengths to make sure you are ALWAYS happy with your decals!

Thanks for looking and remember..

Never Fly Naked

Mark :D

Last edited:
OH NO! Not MORE overpriced decals!:rolleyes: :p :roll:

Look great Mark! Hmmmm, the Guardian sticker kinda has me thinking of doing an upscale..The first rocket I built entering into BARdom!;)

OH NO! Not MORE overpriced decals!:rolleyes: :p :roll:

Look great Mark! Hmmmm, the Guardian sticker kinda has me thinking of doing an upscale..The first rocket I built entering into BARdom!;)

Note to self.... charge Jon double next time....... :neener:

Thats the idea. to make you want to build one LOL I also have a second pattern I am going to try to make the Stripe that fades to blue look even better!

Awesome decals,now I don't have an excuse to not build my launch pad harpoon!!!With the TLP rockets not having any decals I think your missle decals fill a nice void in the market.Keep up the great work and we want more........:roll:

Awesome decals,now I don't have an excuse to not build my launch pad harpoon!!!With the TLP rockets not having any decals I think your missle decals fill a nice void in the market.Keep up the great work and we want more........:roll:

Thanks. That is how most of those sets got started. requests for TLP kits.
If you see a set on my website for a TLP but I don't list the size for it. please contact me I can most likely still make them. they just may be a little small for my cutter, and I may need to adjust the set a bit so I can cut them!

Just a notw. I have added the 2.6" bullpup to the page, and lowered the price on the rest of the bullpup sets by a couple bucks!

More TLP sets coming soon!

Any requests? :confused2:

loc aura? (both upscale and stock)

(yes, i will be buying a set soon :);))

Back