New Spray paint

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan S.

Reaction score
I saw a commercial for this Krylon "Fusion" spraypaint that is meant for plastics. the nozecone problem may be solved forever. Anyone know how well it works?

Ryan, I believe this may have been discussed on TRF before. You might do a search. Hobby Lobby has it for $2.99 a can this week, although it might be less at Michael's w/a 40% coupon. I have a can, but I've not used it.

I like the Fusion paints and have used white as a primer for other Krylon non-Fusion colors.

I've used it with great success on several rockets.

Just a compatability warning: It does NOT go well with Krylon flat black regular paint. Other compatability issues may exist with other non-Fusion paints, so be sure to give them a good test before you ruin a nice paint job that is almost finished! (I haven't tried mixing Fusion with Fusion, yet, but that's in the plans for this week sometime.)

WW

I didnt realize it have been discussed, I saw the commercial and it kept saying new so I thought it was new.

Back