New Spaceplane pilot!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damage...

Reaction score
Guys,

I have had no sleep in the last 48 hours yet my cheeks are aching because I have been grinning like an idiot...

My firstborn is a baby son!!!

YeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING prepares you for this feeling!!!

See attached for a First Born Rocketeer!! ...at least he will be!

Wanted you guys share my joy cos I feel I know everyone here!!!

Best regards

Damage

:D

Way to go! May God bless your newest "rocketer".

Keith

PS - the picture didn't show?

Nice one Gary!!!

Any idea on a name yet? Or is he just Damage Jr for now? ;)

Proper Job mate, to you & your missus.

:D

Congradulations
You are right nothing does BUT your first grandchild comes close

David

Congrats, Damage! I bet you could find an HPR bird big enough to put him aloft...

I Still remember ,holding my firstborn for the first time! ..and he is 34 now.........

Wow! Very beautiful baby! Congratulation to you and mom. So long as you don't name him after a rocket (ie - Baby Bertha) I think you'll be OK.

hey, he's adorable! a real keeper!!

fasten your seat belt, you are in for the very best days of your life. the first 12 weeks is really hard but it just gets easier and better all the time.

Top job, Damage. Congratulations. In a few years, you won't be able to build rockets fast enough for him.

Congrates now the fun begins !!! Now you have a reason to by more rockets, he needs one too. Thats what I do win I by one I have to by two more one for each son.

Top job, Damage. Congratulations. In a few years, you won't be able to build rockets fast enough for him.

You have embarked on the most exciting journey of your life---parenthood. I know you don't have a clue what is in store for you, or how much your life will change, but I CAN tell you this: being a Daddy is pretty darn cool.

Like the man said, I wouldn't take a million dollars for him, and I wouldn't give you a nickle for another one.

Take good care of that kiddo. Love him, and love him some more. Enjoy all the moments together, and all the silly little things he does. When you blink, he will be half grown up.

You have embarked on the most exciting journey of your life---parenthood. I know you don't have a clue what is in store for you, or how much your life will change, but I CAN tell you this: being a Daddy is pretty darn cool.

HERE HERE!! I second that!

Love him every day like you may not see him tomorrow. You will have no regrets.

Congratulations!

Good Job!

My wife had a chuckle with this thread... :p :p :p

Damage, let's all go ask yer sweet wife who did *what* "*job*" 48 hours ago....

Tell *her* "Good Job!", from my wife :) :)

Oh, and while we're at it (hey, we do it for all the OTHER TRF members...!)

Tell him "Happy Birthday" from TRF! :)

Gary,

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your new son!! He is beautiful. I have 3 sons and a daughter, and I have to agree with everything said here. I wouldn't trade them or the experience for anything!

Best wishes to your and your growing family!

P.S. When he going to fly his first VMX??? :D

CONGRATULATIONS !

I remimber the birth of my daughter WHAT A RUSH IT WAS !
i was high on life for a week or two.
enjoy every min you can with him because the time gose by sooooooooo fast .
my daughter will be 8 on the 31st and it seems like yesterday
she was boren.

CONGRATULATIONS again

We certainly agree with all of the above...and then some...!!!

CONGRATS...!!!

Nice one.
BTW - the VMX is out of the box, and onto the building-board.

My best wishes m8.

Andy.
:D :D :D :cool:

Back