New "Smoke N' Fire" Pics!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Neil
Thats strange... I cant think of anyone else who has a buisness near here! Can I see some pics of ALL you rockets that are in teh design/test stage (or went through it in the past year) so I can identify the suspect rocket? Plus I wanna see your newest designs... Theyre cool!

I really don't have any rockets that have a 3 fin/tube combo. The only designs I havn't posted are still in desgin phase and none of them have that type of config. Maybe it's becasue I have been thinking about it!:D

Well then, I cant think for the life o me who it coulda been... Who else lives around here?

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was the one selected to beta-test this rocket. :D :D :D

She's being masked and painted right now and will fly this weekend on a cluster of three C11-5's.

After that I will post pictures for all to enjoy under Kit Reviews!

Thanks,
Jason

your luck....that thing is a beast....and I really like the design...I am thinking upscale ;)

I just saw that over there, and came careening back over here to find jetra's flight log and review.

Obviously, he's a slacker........ :p

SOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo................

HOW'DITFLYHOW'DITFLYHOW'DITFLYHOW'DITFLYHOW'DITFLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?
HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH?

I noticed the BB's in one of the pics on the eBay listing. How much weight is in the nose? Do you have to drill out the base of the cone and epoxy those BB's in?

Check out HERC 3/20 Launch Report with Pics under "EVENTS". ;) BTW, it flew AWESOME! He also flew it on 3-C6-3s. Perfect even for parks. I know I'll be ordering mine soon! (Just have to fly my F-24 Panther BETA first! Maybe Sunday? Been windy over here. Expect that report to come soon!)

Back