New Scale Model Build ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpJet

Reaction score
I started working on a new personal scale rocket project. I might not make it fly but instead make it really scale with lots of details like panel lines, rivets and other such stuff. I am still developing the cross sections of the model and I bet I've got another 20 hours of cad time to go before I can start cutting wood. Any body have a guess what model I am working on. It shouldn't be to hard to figure out. I can always use more scale data so if you have something to share please post it here.

John Boren

H4.JPG

H1.JPG

H2.JPG

H3.JPG

Although the above lifting body was seen crashing in the opening scene of the 6 Million Dollar man TV show it's not what my drawings are of.

John Boren

Yes, I have all those images but thanks for posting them anyway.

John Boren

While looking for better images of the rear of the HL-10 I found this web site. It has a few images I've not seen before. This site also contains LOTS of great images of other airplane and rocket subjects. Just scroll down and click on a date to view the images.

https://projecthabu.com/Featured Aircraft

John Boren

Back