New rockets on sale at estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They now have special bundles for next to nothing.
Bundle #1 is 6 Crayon rockets for $21.49
Bundle #2 is for 4 rockets, the Mini Max, Curvilinear, Estes Jetliner and Tercel for $11.59
Bundle #3 is for 6 rockets, STM 010, Vagabond, Cosmic Interceptor, Photon Probe, Astron Skydart II and the Astron Sprint XL for $30.99.
I couldn't help myself and jumped on a #3. Just what I need, more kits.:eyeroll:

image.jpg

I caved and picked up the Trajector and the Mammoth PSII E2X kits and a few smaller rockets to just barely hit the 50 minimum for free shipping.

I was over where John Pursley lives last week and picked up one of his cool Trajector wraps, as shown in the above picture. I don't like the silver, orange and black stock colors and decals of the stock Trajector much. Going to paint the fins gray and the tip pods red to go with John's wrap and add some USAF type markings to one of the fins, sort of like an F-16 tail.

This tread and Estes prices are driving me insame!
It's a poor man's nightmare!!!

Tell me about it! Here I am, with a new job, but I'll have to wait until mid-November to get my first paycheck (slightly pro-rated) from my new job. I don't know if I'll be able to jump on this until mid-December. Even then, I have to worry about getting them shipped to friends safely, then repackaged to get them safely here to China! It might be February before I even see one of these.

The bundle 3 is already out of stock

Don't know whether to be happy or sad
Great deal, but do I really need more??

A question for all who have ordered the Crayons, The Estes site is calling them "RTF", Did yours arrive as a E2X kit, or as a RTF?

Last edited:
E2X-ish. Glue on the fin can attach the shock cord. I bought two for my granddaughters first rockets. Then the bundles came out and I bought one of each bundle. All told, they got me for 3 orders and about 36 kits.

Cheers,
Michael

The bundle 3 is already out of stock

Don't know whether to be happy or sad
Great deal, but do I really need more??

Back in stock and I broke down and placed an order.....sigh.....

Actually hope delivery is slow - my wife is going out of town in a bit.....

Last edited:
Back