New Rocketer from Calgary AB Canada

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDeal4

Seduced by the dark side of the Force
Reaction score
Starting up again, was very young and don't really remember my past rocket experience. 46 is the new 26 right....lol. Looking forward to working my way up from the bottom to High Powered rockets.
I have a couple of young 10 and 8 I hope to bring along on the journey in Calgary Canada. looking to get better than horrible at painting....lol

Welcome! Did you make it to Rock Lake? Make sure you connect with the Calgary Rocketry Association!

Starting up again, was very young and don't really remember my past rocket experience. 46 is the new 26 right....lol. Looking forward to working my way up from the bottom to High Powered rockets.
I have a couple of young 10 and 8 I hope to bring along on the journey in Calgary Canada. looking to get better than horrible at painting....lol
Hi, welcome. I'm in Calgary as well. We're having a model launch (A-D engines) at Marlborough Park on Saturday from 10-12. Check Calgary Rocketry's website out for all our future launches and meetings. We also have build sessions if you'd like to bring a project.

Hi Bruce,

No, Just starting out. I will become a member of the Calgary club as well as CAR. I think there is a launch this weekend in Calgary, but it might be overshadowed by AARM 50+2.

Where about are you located?

Hi, welcome. I'm in Calgary as well. We're having a model launch (A-D engines) at Marlborough Park on Saturday from 10-12. Check Calgary Rocketry's website out for all our future launches and meetings. We also have build sessions if you'd like to bring a project.
Nice to meet you! I will be joining the club soon! I looking to coming out to the event ....... We will see.

Hi Bruce,

No, Just starting out. I will become a member of the Calgary club as well as CAR. I think there is a launch this weekend in Calgary, but it might be overshadowed by AARM 50+2.

Where about are you located?
Lethbridge. I try to hit most AB high power launches.

Back