New rocketeer photos.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUBlackshirts

Reaction score
All,

I finally got some old rolls of film developed the other day. I had forgotten my wife took some pics of myself and our 4-year-old daughter. Meghan loves rockets, but gets a little scared when the bigger ones go off.

This one was taken just after we recovered her "Scooby-Doo" rocket (Estes Fat Boy) on it's first launch.

Scooby Doo rocket! :cool: Cool! :cool: - I just hope Scrappy Doo is sitting RIGHT ontop of the ejection charge, when it goes off! (I hate that mutt!)

Does the Scooby Doo rocket get unmasked, after the launch, and turn out to be the owner of the amusement park whos trying to scare off the locals so he can buy the land cheap? :D

Great pics, NUBlackshirts.

Nice picks of you and your daughter enjoying Rockets...gotta luv it.

"Old School" Scooby Doo rules, you know the one where the credits have a Haunted house with bats flying out of it in the begining...

Originally posted by Johnnierkt
"Old School" Scooby Doo rules,
The new(ish) 'Live Action' flim kicks some serious **** too - Matthew Lillard is the perfect Shaggy.

From Scooby Doo film
Mary Jane: I'm Mary Jane.
Shaggy: Like, that is my favorite name.
:D

I don't really like scooby doo. I don't know why, but a talking dog just doesn't float my boat.

Very nice pictures. That Fat Boy looks almost as big as she does. Very cute, reminds me of my daughter at that age. They grow up to fast.
Larry

I have to be jealous of that field and the weather. Not many tall trees in sight! No ice! No snow!
Your girl is cute a a button. I can picture her jumping up and down as the rocket floats back down.

Well, don't be too jealous of the flying field. Right now it is nothing but snow. At least the snow doesn't stay around very long here in Colorado. Saturday it's supposed to be back up in the 40's, and Sunday should hit around 50. :)

The thing my daughter and I can't wait for is my buddy bought a new house. He has a big back yard, but the field behind his house is huge. And the best part....absolutely no trees!!! <Drooling in anticipation.>

Thanks for the comments on the pics.

Back