• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW Pro54 1G, 2G, & 3G Cases.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VARocketflyer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have (1) each of the following new in their protective containers:

ALL CASES ARE SOLD - Thanks for looking and hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!.

• Pro54 - 3G case only (SOLD)
List is $80.57 will take $68
• Pro54 - 2G case only (SOLD)
List is $64.17 will take $54
• Pro54 - 1G case only (SOLD)
List is $49.64 will take $42

I will ship any of these cases individually to the lower 48 for 5 bucks and we all know it costs more than 5 bucks.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas.

Mark
20211223_224924.jpg

Last edited:
I sent $75 goods services to the address above for the 3G -- $68+$5 shipping + a bit extra hopefully to cover the fee.

Thanks for correcting my pre-coffee math skills and the extra for fees. Up a bit late wrapping 🎁 last night and wasn't paying attention. Is your PayPal address current? I will box your case up and get you tracking info when available.

Thanks again,

Mark

Thanks for correcting my pre-coffee math skills and the extra for fees. Up a bit late wrapping 🎁 last night and wasn't paying attention. Is your PayPal address current? I will box your case up and get you tracking info when available.

Thanks again,

Mark
10310 address is correct! Thanks!

Thanks again,

Mark
Mark do you have tracking on mine?

Thanks Mark. The 54mm, 2 grain case arrived today in perfect shape. It was well packaged. Happy New Year to all. Greg Olson

Back