New owners at Mach1 rocketry!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely Have to say as having dealt with Ian with Baddass rocketry, his service and product has been great. If this transfers over to the new venture with Mach1 i see good things coming. Always like to support as many of the hobbies manufacturers and vendors as possible as they are all valuable. Good luck to the new owners.

FYI...for anyone else waiting for the March 1st...relaunch of Mach1. The Mach1 website was down today, then read this on the facebook page.

" We are adjusting our Mach 1 Rocketry opening date to April 15th. We truly appreciate your patience during our transition period. As you can imagine, it’s no small feat to move a business across the country. We are working diligently to setup shop and work with our vendors to be fully stocked before our opening. Our goal at Mach 1 is to always ship your complete orders in a timely manner with the best customer service in the industry. "

The biggest kits I’m seeing on their site now is 2.6” diameter. I’m hoping that’s just temporary?

Back