New News on AeroTech's Site

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketboyG80

Reaction score
Strangely enough I didn't see anyone post on this news yet:

"The G38FJ Econojet will become a "standard" motor at the same price as the G40W. The redesigned F23FJ Econojets have been released for production as well. Molds for the new F25W and F50Ts are being fabricated and motor production is expected to begin after the first of the year. The G35W Econojets have been discontinued, as it is no longer practical to produce an "economy" 'G' motor using the new design.

In related news, a Blue Thunder™ Econojet in the same form factor as the F20W and a BlackMax™ motor in the same case as the F25W are under development and will be released once testing and NAR certification is complete."

The lack of Econo G's was a bit of a shocker to me.

I just hope that the G38 has more than 100n-s, hopefully something like 120, like a 'normal' hobby class G motor.

Jason

It's impossible to get 120 N-sec out of 62 +/- grams of black smoke propellant like Black Max with an Isp in the 140 range.

Ok. What about the new G40? Is it still 120n-s?

Jason

Thia was discussed in one thread, but IIRC as a side bar from the main topic.

Also on the Aerotech Site, the news about "Re-release Long-Burn 54mm Reload Kits" like the K185W!!!!! I wonder if our on-site vendor will have one of these????

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
Also on the Aerotech Site, the news about "Re-release Long-Burn 54mm Reload Kits" like the K185W!!!!! I wonder if our on-site vendor will have one of these????

I ordered a pair of them for the Deuce from Ken. Hopefully they will be here for this weekend :D :D

Latest posts

Back