New member of the forum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adescalzo

Reaction score
Hi everyone !
My name is Agustin Descalzo, I'm from Argentina, currently living in the Netherlands. I am member of Tripoli and ACEMA ( Our rocketry association in Argentina).
I've built lot of low and mid power rockets and participated in various High power projects. Now I'm looking forward to start my certification process as soon as I can, given the circumstances of me living in The Netherlands where it hasn't been easy to meet people or find where to fly, on top of all the European regulations.
Anyway, I'm now working on two projects, one is a Wildman Darkstar Jr I would like to use to certify L1 whenever I go back to Argentina, and the second one is a Mach1 98mm Alien interceptor for a different occasion.
I'm new to the forum but I've been digging a lot as a guest, it was just time to become a member.
Thanks for all the effort that all of you make here to help others !
Lets fly 🚀

Agustin

I was considering a Darkstar Jr. for my own L1. My requirements and selection eventually shifted, but it’s a good kit all the same.

Have you got photos? I always like seeing what people come up with in terms of paint jobs and stuff.

Thanks to everyone ! I dont have photos of the airframes, Im still on the assembly stage. Im a bit more advanced in the electronics bay and nosecone of the Alien Interceptor. Still a lot to do but when the day comes it will fly with a eggtimer Quantum and a eggtimer Quark as a back up and a eggfinder tx mini on the nosecone. I share some pictures with you guys

Attachments

• IMG_5569.jpg
    IMG_5569.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5525.jpg
    IMG_5525.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5450.jpg
    IMG_5450.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5676.jpg
    IMG_5676.jpg