New Low Price on MICRO MAXX motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello all.

We just got a shipment of Micro Maxx 6 pack motors in, and we've gotta get rid of them quick. In order to do this we are selling them ridiculously cheap!

Get a bunch of them, or use them as an add on to make the free shipping plateau (only 20.00). At these prices, you can't go wrong!

Check them out at https://www.jonrocket.com/RocketMotors.html

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

:eek:

1.50!

looking again.....

yep.... still $1.50.....

Wish I knew about this yesterday.... I just ordered some from Pratt Hobbies.... at half price... but this is a steal!

(are they the paper or plastic case?)

These are the plastic case ones, and we are now out of stock. For a 1.50 they sure go fast!

We only got a partial order, so we are expecting a few more cases. I'll let everyone know when we get them.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Ooopss.. I made a mistake. These are the PAPER ones not the plastic.

Sorry.

They will be back in stock on December 6th.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

For those who are interested, the Micro Maxx motors are back in stock and are still only 1.50 per 6 pack. Get 'em while the gettin's good!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
For those who are interested, the Micro Maxx motors are back in stock and are still only 1.50 per 6 pack. Get 'em while the gettin's good!

By Grapthar's Hammer, What A Savings !

I scarfed some up

Originally posted by artu
I scarfed some up

As have a bunch of other folks.

We're out again!

Not to fear, we have more that should be here tomorrow, and another large order that we are expecting early next week.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Just got another shipment of Micro Maxx in! These will definitley go fast and this is the last batch we'll be selling at this special price.

Get 'em while you can.

John Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Latest posts

Back