New Jerry Irvine Motor Company

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has brought it on himself, he was told what he needed to do by feds, courts, TRA and NAR. Making claims of a magical propellant that is exempt on all fronts is crazy.

Maybe something like this? But it is regulated as well. Pretty cool, if it was affordable it could change igniters as we know them and maybe even as a propellant.

1672646495175.png

I’ve wanted to jump in here. I have an important guideline I try to follow in social media: no matter what, be kind. That guideline pretty much rules out snarky posts. So I’ve got nothing I can add here. At least that I haven’t written and then deleted.
Thank you for the reminder, Joe. I needed it.

I’ve wanted to jump in here. I have an important guideline I try to follow in social media: no matter what, be kind. That guideline pretty much rules out snarky posts. So I’ve got nothing I can add here. At least that I haven’t written and then deleted.
I've tried that, and the result has been no posting on social media at all. I haven't carried it over to forums, though.

Many a time I have typed and then deleted. Not on here really, but on FB and Twitter. I turned off all notifications from FB about 6 years ago (except for DMs and when my wife posts). I turned off notifications for Twitter (except DMs) about 5 years ago maybe. I never missed either one and I only get on those platforms once every 2mos or so, tho lately I've been getting on FB more, but only to go on some rockets groups.

This just helps me not get distracted, esp by stupid things people say. Reduces the attack surface if you will. It's like snacks, I'm gonna eat them if they're there so best not to buy them at all (or minimize at least) ;)

I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning this tile backsplash and then trying to drill 4 holes in it to mount something. I'm using a ceramic tile bit but it's taking forever. I have all 4 started and only one completed (not pictured)
I think that was meant for a different thread.

when you look at the 16K members and see how many post each one of them makes, it's readily apparent that only 10% of the members actually post and a lot of those have less than 10 posts so they must think about the same way as you do.

but on FB and Twitter. I turned off all notifications from FB about 6 years ago (except for DMs and when my wife posts). I turned off notifications for Twitter (except DMs) about 5 years ago maybe. I never missed either one and I only get on those platforms once every 2mos or so, tho lately I've been getting on FB more, but only to go on some rockets groups.

Just turn all that crap off and walk away from it.....do it now!

here we go getting off topic on Facebook, but my biggest complaint is the amount of advertisements.
When JI is the topic whatever else happens in thread is irrelevant, he's just out there from what I have heard.

Is this the same guy that came on here last year and claimed to have HEI with igniters already installed?
You don’t know what you’re talking about. I never mentioned selling motors with the igniter already installed. I spoke of a screw in type igniter to be inserted at the time of launch. Get your facts straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back