New I hope I have time for it

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
Here is my new toy. I have to thank Crashin j for as he has got me started in it. I just hope I have time for it.

Tom

That is a hoot! Looks like a great park flyer. Things sure have changed since the last time I had a radio in my hands. I have a nice 10 acre pasture across the street that would be perfect for that. bad for rockets though...to narrow.:rolleyes:

a baby Der Red Max??

park fliers are great, a couple of guys will bring theirs to launches and dog fight during our slow periods...

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
im sure that thing could be vertically launched :D

I still can't figure where the rocket motor goes...!!!

Ever hear of JATO?? Ok Rocket your mission is figure out how to put a A8-3 on it for a rocket assist boost!!! Actually one of our motors would probably rip a Slow Stick apart. Ok Who will be the first to try it??

CrashinJ

Let me learn how to fly it with out the motor first. Then who know what!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE

Originally posted by rocket trike
Let me learn how to fly it with out the motor first. Then who know what!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE

Hey Tom

I've got a 24mm RMS casing and reloads.:D :D :D

The F12J would work great on that!!!!:D :D :D

yeah you really need to make a motor with a regressive thrust curve. spike and then long burn....it would be cool

Originally posted by Ryan S.
yeah you really need to make a motor with a regressive thrust curve. spike and then long burn....it would be cool

Apogee D3, E6, or F10. End burning motors with burn times over 6 seconds. Choose depending on the aircraft weight.

I'm pretty sure he developed it for a BO (Big Ol') flying boat he was developing for the Navy...been a long time since I read that book though...:p

Cool plane, Rocket Trike! I really want to build some of the rubber band powered planes...they look like some fun - much better than those cheap ones you get by the cash register at the hobby shop.

Jason

Back