New Hope For Stroke Victims...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for posting this up for us as I just sent it to my daughter whose husband had a stroke today after Thanksgiving and has not been able to go back to work since.

Prayers for a complete recovery!
thanks, it affected the part of his brain that controls speech so this is main problem, as he can get around good physically, throw a football with his little boys, and walk very good , it's just the speech that has given him a major problem. so my daughter is quite upset and worried that he's not going to be able to go back to work for a long time which will be quite devastating for them financially.

towards the end of the video there's naturally another physician who calls the first guy a snake oil salesman, and that nothing is proven so far, so he doesn't believe it at all.

Now my older sister had a stroke last week. She will not likely be the same at her age of 75 She was home alone and woke up on the floor, as she had blacked out, fell and hitting her head and shoulder on the table on the way down.

Back