New Grand Theft Auto!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
Anyone have the new Grand Theft Auto San Andreas!? I got it Tuesday (the day it came out) and so far it is living up to its reputation! Although probably THE most controversial game series out there, I think it is one of the best. Anyone gotten it yet?

If I had a PS2 I'd buy it, the GTA series is fun to play, I have Vice City for PC. San Andreas looks very cool, the map is huge from what I read.

Yeah, the new map is 3 times the size of Vice city!

ive been following the san andreas game since it was a rumor.

let everyone know, THIS GAME PWNS ALL

there is SO MUCH TO DO, its almost like vice city in an mmorpg mode

www.gtagaming.com is where ive found every possible shred of vauge importance and rumor of the game

Yeah yeah, 11 days till the good game comes out... 1.5 million pre-orders, first day sales are expected to gross higher than any movie in history.. That's right, Halo 2...:)

:D

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Yeah yeah, 11 days till the good game comes out... 1.5 million pre-orders, first day sales are expected to gross higher than any movie in history.. That's right, Halo 2...:)

:D
I'm with ya all the way, bro! HALO 2 will OWN the XBOX! I purposely traded in my PS2 and all of our games to get the XBOX, just so we could get HALO 2. Yay! :)

Jason

I'm gonna have to go the other way on that one. GTA is good for stress relief, and once you are finished with the missions, there are a ton side missions and other stuff to do.

HALO is futuristic garbage. san andreas is the best game ever made hands down...although, the profanity is out of this world. half life 2 0wnz halo 2. and gran turrismo 4 will 0wn all...thats right...ALL. xbox is crap. arg.

San Andreas is the Game!

...but the language and other references including drug use are quite rough. Controversal is right, this game could get banned before too long...that's no lie.

"Ice T" as the voice for the main character was a perfect choice. This game is huge, and seems to go on forever...at least now he can swim and fly lear jets, and parachute...the only thing he can't do is model rocketry.

thats good he can swim, I always end up in the water, is the main character still Tommy? VC has cussing probably not as much as SA. If i had a choice between Halo 2 and San Andreas, I'd pick San Andreas.

The main character is no longer Tommy. His new name is CJ. He flew down from Liberty City to see his mom's funeral.(She was killed just like one of his brothers.) He gets involved with his other brother and old friends. They have a gang. That's how it all gets started. I just got to the second map!

Originally posted by gerbs4me
If i had a choice between Halo 2 and San Andreas, I'd pick San Andreas.

I've always liked the GTA Series - at least from when I started playing it from GTA3. Lots and lots of stuff to do. But even though this release of GTA: SA was on PS2, right after I traded mine in for the XBox I have now, I knew that I would be able to get SA in March or so when it comes out for XBox, just like Vice City did. :)

It's a win-win situation for me. Halo (1 and 2) and GTA: SA! :D :D

Jason

I'm still trying to beat Donkey Kong country
"Super Nintendo ownz" or something...... :confused:

Latest posts

Back