New Glossary link!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Well folks, you asked for it, and now you have it. Sponsored by Nick at EMRR, I point your attention to the upper right corner of TRF at the glossary button. Enjoy! And thanks Nick...

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Cool, I wondered why the size of the buttons chnaged :)

jflis

Reaction score
yea, you and me both... LOL

I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what my daughter did to the monitor settings.... like, D*mn, them buttons ain't supposed to be *that* big...

oh gawd, i gotta git some sleep... :p

Prowler901

Reaction score
Jeez... show's how much attention I'm paying... I didn't even notice they were bigger tonight. :rolleyes:

But, anyway... that is a great idea Phil. Thanks for the addition. EMRR is such a great reference :)

Regards,
Todd

eugenefl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly like the concept of having the 2 sites linked like that. The very nature of both sites makes it a good marriage. :)

Rocketmaniac

Reaction score
Very nice........ This will be great resource for everyone, specially the new members..........

Great work!!!!!!

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
LOL, yeah the buttons were designed for the visually impared. (me) I'm getting old. And don't forget to thank Nick as well. :D

arthur dent

Reaction score
yep i could see the buttons had changed but i thought my computer was throwing a wobbler,if i'd looked more closly i might have noticed GLOSSARY...infact im of to check it out right now:D