New from the UK

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shedifice

Reaction score
HI,

I have been building small rockets with my kids for a few years now. Over the last 6 months I have been mentoring a high school group for the UK youth rocketry comp. Here for tips and info. Been using mainly C and D motors but stepped up to E's for the comp. My lad wants to get his youth level one soon so will start adventuring into H motors. Also plan on some kit/scratch built avionics in the next 6 months.

Leigh

HI,

I have been building small rockets with my kids for a few years now. Over the last 6 months I have been mentoring a high school group for the UK youth rocketry comp. Here for tips and info. Been using mainly C and D motors but stepped up to E's for the comp. My lad wants to get his youth level one soon so will start adventuring into H motors. Also plan on some kit/scratch built avionics in the next 6 months.

Leigh
Very nice!

Lots of easy builds and more advanced projects you can do in the D range and smaller.

Welcome. The Eggtimer Classic is a good place to start electronically as the components are not too small. Newer stuff these days is surface mount which can be tricky. Good luck on your journey. There's no stupid questions (but use the search button on the top right hand side before posting). :)
Norm

Back