New from Poland

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Are you looking at model rockets (A-D impulse), mid-power (E,F,G impulse) or high power (H-O impulse)? Any specific interests?
Me and my team will be entering a contest, we were always curious about rockets and thought to ourselves why not just start from somewhere it is better than nothing i guess.

It's far better than nothing; I've been in rocketry on and off since 1965 and still find a lot to learn from TRF.

What sort of contest? People will be able to help you much better if details are provided.

Welcome to the forum...lots of amazing knowledge available here...but you need to ask questions...the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask and then find out you didn’t really know the answer to...

Hi,

My brother-in-law works at the Hungarian Embassy in Warsaw... my wife's obviously Hungarian.

Back in the day I did a lot financial work to help get Pilicka Telefonia up and running in Radom. Built the financial model that brought in their seed investors as a matter of fact....

I am returning to Rocketry after a 45 year break, and already trying to design stuff, thank in large part to stuff I've learned here on this site.

I'm sure the folks here will be more than happy to help you win your contest....

As a matter of fact we may even help you design a new contest.

I say you guys design rockets and ship them across the border to the Ukrainian brothers.... first rocket to spear a Russkie wins the contest!

Back