New from Oklahoma

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am L1 certified and getting ready to go for L2 soon. Had a plan and decided to go a different route which led me to this forum. Hoping it all comes together! Looking forward to learning from you all!

I was planning on using my 4” Fusion from SBR with an RRC3 for DD. After someone recommended to keep it simple, I’m now thinking of using my Zephyr with motor ejection and a JLCR for the attempt.
j270w is easy peasy

I’ve been fantasizing about L1/L2 for as long as I’ve been in rocketry and my plans to achieve them last about as long as a Spinal Tap drummer.

I’ve been fantasizing about L1/L2 for as long as I’ve been in rocketry and my plans to achieve them last about as long as a Spinal Tap drummer.
My friend and I talked about it for quite a while before actually getting started. We flew a bunch of low power for fun but once I bought the kit for L1 I found it easier to get motivated. I’m hoping to keep the momentum up and get through 2 soon!

Back