New forum layout!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you noticed the new format of the forums, but they've changed!
  • Some subtle changes, and one larger one:
  • the text window is slightly different in look, and the menu bar slightly altered
  • the alarms / notices are no longer greyed out once viewed
  • add pics no longer has that box at the bottom, where you could pick full size / thumbnail (I liked that one..)
  • Able to add tags to posts / start of a thread! Nice!!
  • "Inline Spoiler" I assume this is for spoilers & such..

And the biggest addition is at the bottom of the thread: "Similar posts"! Each thread now suggests other "similar posts" you may be interested in. Mind you these are funny, as some have little to do with the thread / posts!

Great work you guys!

Not sure how many of you noticed the new format of the forums, but they've changed!
  • Some subtle changes, and one larger one:
  • And the biggest addition is at the bottom of the thread: "Similar posts"! Each thread now suggests other "similar posts" you may be interested in. Mind you these are funny, as some have little to do with the thread / posts!
That part I hate. The rest I can deal with. But now I have to scroll past all the bs to get to the bottom navigation links. If they would put the navigation links above that crap, I’d be fine. But I’m sure it has to do with gathering clicks or data or some such bs.
Cripes. Now I’m starting to sound like @jimzcatz 😂😂😉

Latest posts

Back