New Estes PSII E2X clearance bundle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've wanted a Prowler for some time but I'm having to remind myself of my already backlogged build pile.....

After having bought the Prowler kit, even though it looks nice, the 2" tubing means its a pain to add a baffle or a cargo bay, and it's heavy.... I bought a PSII Booster and even with 2 E-16's instead of F-15's it was too heavy (and moderately unstable) really. Skip the booster if you get any of these, and I would recommend a Chute Release if you start running composites.

Tinker

I suspect this is not active because they have all three parts in stock but the package is out of stock.

I've wanted a Prowler for some time but I'm having to remind myself of my already backlogged build pile.....

Give in. You know you want it. :wink:

Never let a 'build pile' get in the way of buying more rockets. :)

Oh boy. Yes, yes it is :cool: And free shipping over $39.99! OK, the bundle and an Astron Skydart are on the way. I always wanted to build that one as a youngster, and never did.

Oh boy. Yes, yes it is :cool: And free shipping over $39.99! OK, the bundle and an Astron Skydart are on the way. I always wanted to build that one as a youngster, and never did.

Yep, I added Bundle 8 as it included the Skydart & the Sprint. My favourite LP rockets are ones that are not 3FNC.

cheers - mark

I wish they would add the Nike Smoke to the bundle.

I don't!!! I already have two. I don't need ten. I would be making Nike-boosted something's for the rest of my life!

Cheers,
Michael

They are now selling the bundle for 44$ with an Epad and controller. Naturally the day after I ordered 2 PSII rockets for a few bucks less. Hoping to stop them before they ship.

They are now selling the bundle for 44$ with an Epad and controller. Naturally the day after I ordered 2 PSII rockets for a few bucks less. Hoping to stop them before they ship.

Correction, looks like they already sold out

I would be shocked if they don't. They have all 3 parts still left in stock.

Back in stock.....I fell too....LOL

don't know what the heck I'm gonna do with 10 low power rockets. [6 2-stage] Guess I need to find a 40% coupon from Michael's for bulk pac motors.

Edit: Just found a 50% coupon good till June 17th!

Michael's in So Cal have not had any model rocket products in the last 2 or 3 years.

Back in stock.....I fell too....LOL

don't know what the heck I'm gonna do with 10 low power rockets. [6 2-stage] Guess I need to find a 40% coupon from Michael's for bulk pac motors.

Edit: Just found a 50% coupon good till June 17th!

I have a Bundle 7 on the way. Now I just have to find the time to find a field big enough to fly them.

Tripoli MN here I come...!!! Will I be accepted as worthy???

Heck if the box arrived by the time I get home then I might have to assemble one for a launch this weekend.

Back