New estes kit!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicStorm

Reaction score
Thought i saw another kit just like this one that somone was building on here the other day, lmk if you know what it is. Anyway, heres the new kit out from estes and i likey! I like kits that stray from the norm. What you guys think about it?Screenshot_2021-05-17-15-32-30-843.jpg

So the rocket that looked similar to this one that i was looking at the other day is the cape byron apanina.

So the rocket that looked similar to this one that i was looking at the other day is the cape byron apanina.

Well, superficially, I guess, in that they are both winged rocket designs. To me, they do not look similar.

I have two Antars on the way from A.C. Supply.

For future thought, you may want to be more specific in your thread titles. Like "New Estes Kit, the Antar!"

Along with that, a quick search of the forum would tell you that there's already active discussion of the kit ongoing.

For future thought, you may want to be more specific in your thread titles. Like "New Estes Kit, the Antar!"

Along with that, a quick search of the forum would tell you that there's already active discussion of the kit ongoing.
Lol! I’m on the same page as you are Nytrunner - I’ve had folks post in a thread with the same exact thing that I posted a few inches up the thread! Some people are readers and some people are reactors 😉

Anybody have any specs, dimensions, tube sizes and parts? i have a bunch of parts that I would like to clone this. Not 100% accurate, but a close facsimile with the parts I have. Or better yet and OR file?

Back