New Dr Who logo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gillard

Reaction score
With the eleventh Doctor due in 2010, what do we think of the new logo?

logo-11-200x225.jpg

Though I'm not a NASCAR fan, I am from TN and that makes me think of Darrel Waltrip, DW. :p

Don't care about the logo, just anxious for the new season to start in the US.

Don't care about the logo, just anxious for the new season to start in the US.

The new season doesn't start in the UK until next year, and we still have got three "old" doctor specials before then.

I saw that logo a few days ago. It's good, but what I don't like about it is the lack of the TARDIS :p (I mean, realistic tardis, not letters forming its walls...)

Last edited:
The new season doesn't start in the UK until next year, and we still have got three "old" doctor specials before then.
Do you know when are they going to broadcast the next special - "The Waters of Mars"? bbc.co.uk only says "later in the year"

don't know the exact dates but all three specials are due in November - don't know when.

What if the Tardas had become stuck as a refrigerator with a police light on top?

With the eleventh Doctor due in 2010, what do we think of the new logo?

I think the DW/TARDIS is tacky. Makes it look like an industrial corporate logo (think, like, Black & Decker or something). That said, I wasn't initially fond of the last logo, but upon seeing how it was used in the titles, it grew on me fast.

Back