New Designs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
Hey, I kinda feel like Shrox. Talk about me more too! :D

Here's some new designs that are about half way through flight testing. The paint jobs aren't finished and they have no decals yet but I thought I would show off anyway.

JX-1

Astrid

Squirrel Chaser

WOW!

I like them all! I really like the JX-1! Great designs! Looks like Squirrelworks is starting to come into their own!

BTW, I noticed your ad in SPR - looks REALLY good! Caught my eye, definitely!

Jason

Thanks! I'm hoping that it actually takes two hands to count the number of kits we offer soon. ;)

The latest SPR ad is my favorite so far, but then again, it's only our second ad.

Don...you know what I like best about your designs? They have the great lines of yesterday without being obsolete. Very nicely done!! Please follow up with more pic's when able!
JR

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Don...you know what I like best about your designs? They have the great lines of yesterday without being obsolete. Very nicely done!! Please follow up with more pic's when able!
JR

Thanks John. The classic thing really isn't intentional, I just seem to be stuck in 'old fart' mode.

BTW I'm a big fan of your kits. I just wish I had more time to build them.

I wasn't around for the (first) Golden Age of Rocketry. I'm just thrilled that so many vendors have stepped to the plate and have begun producing so many different designs that look a bit different from everything else. I like all of your new designs! Hmmm, payday is coming up! :D

KEWL....

I will be purchasing one of each when these are released...

:)

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
Thanks John. The classic thing really isn't intentional, I just seem to be stuck in 'old fart' mode.

BTW I'm a big fan of your kits. I just wish I had more time to build them.
That's exactly what happens when you spend the hours planning, designing, and selling. At the end of the day...no time for building. The up shot is, we get to see others build our stuff.
Still wish there was more time...:mad:

Hi Don
I saw this and wondered what goes on in the states.:D

David

OMG!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!

LOL! I needed that laugh... :D :D :D

Jason

Originally posted by graylensman
I like the JX1 as well. What sort of decals/graphics will it sport?

That's what I'm working on now. I'm leaning toward some sort of roll pattern between the nose and canards. Then some emblem on the fins. I'll probably paint the nose and ramjet tubes a different color.

Back