New designs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
Hello

I have a couple new designs. I would love to get some feadback on these two rockets. They are both 18mm and the body tube is 18" long. The frist one rocket A I have flown to some great flights. It gets up quite high and in a hurry. The motor is in the bottom of the upper tube. I was seeing if there any intrestin these designs.

Here is rocket A

Cool designs, Tom. My 1st thought is to make design B look more like a 'dungon torch', and bring it out in your Medieval series.

I've seen rocket design #1 fly, in fact I held it in my hands just tonite. LOL Anyway Rocket Trike forgot to mention when its coming down it has a really cool looking spin! Its just neat looking, don't know of a better way to describe it.

CrashinJ

Pics are in the 1st & 2nd postings of this thread by Rocket Trike. I'm pretty sure he has none of it in flight

CrashinJ

I think they are both pretty cool. #2 You might play around with a different nose configuration to keep the proportions, I really like the fins!

I like them both but leaning towards the second one a bit cause it looks wicked like a Devil's pitch fork.

I like the top one bst of the two.... but yes, maybe the bottom can be twaeked a bit into more of a 'flame' concept.

Originally posted by mkmilion
I like them both but leaning towards the second one a bit cause it looks wicked like a Devil's pitch fork.

Exactly. Couldn't put my finger on it at first , but that's exactly what I thought! Now, if you had the bottom fins a little pointy and then maybe a devils head for a nose cone...."Devils Roc" COOL!!!:D

....or a gargoyle head,that too ,would fit well in the Midieval series !

neat designs!

Back