New decals from Excelsior Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronboy

Reaction score
Excelsior Rocketry is very happy to announce that 15 new decal sets have been added to our 'in stock' list, and can be ordered online via the shopping cart. The new decals include:

Centuri:

Enerjet Logos $6.00
Long Tom $6.00
Nike Ram $3.00
Stiletto $5.00
Thunderbird $5.00

Estes:

Argosy $6.00
Deep Space Transport $6.00
Dragonship 7 $6.00
Falcon $5.00
Little Joe II (K30) $4.00
Orbital Transport $6.00
Solar Warrior $4.00
SPEV $4.00
Top Secret $3.00
X-Ray $5.00

Please feel free to stop by the website: excelsiorrocketry.com
and choose the 'Classic Waterslide Decals' button

Thanks for the bandwidth....

Phred

We have been drawing like crazy here at Excelsior Rocketry....

Two new decals are now available via the online shopping cart:

Solar Sailor (the original)

and

Starblazer X-20

Please remember, we can print an upscale version of just about anything you want to build... just ask!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

Phred

Well, it has been a busy weekend.

We have three more decals added to the website and all three are CENTURI...

Bulldog
Mach 10
and the
Vector-V

They are listed under the 'Classic Waterslide Decals' page.

Thanks for your time!!

Phred

Phred!
Pace yourself! You will run out of rockets to do decals for at this rate!

Well, the weather was really nasty today, blast-furnace hot sand sticky. My wife spent the day shopping, so I simply drew decals all day. I usually am not this dedicated... :rolleyes:

PH

Here's a thought for the masses and for your business - seeing how "The Launch Pad" is back in full swing, is there any way possible that you could draw up decals for their kits? I own about 4 or 5 of their kits and definitely enjoy the challenge of building them, but to not include decals makes it a little tough to make look like the cover art. I'm sure they would sell.

Just a thought...

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will contact TLP and see and see what we can do....

PH

just got my Launch Pad Pershing - I was not aware Launch Pad did not include decals - might be a good 'niche' for your decals!

Originally posted by stevem
just got my Launch Pad Pershing - I was not aware Launch Pad did not include decals - might be a good 'niche' for your decals!

I found this out the hard way the first time I received a TLP kit - try detailing a HAWK MIM23A! :eek: Admittedly, it was a nice challenge to make a custom roll pattern out of self stick Monokote, but personally, I'd prefer to have the decals in the kit. Overall, their kits would not be as affordable as they are if they did have decals; hence, this is the reason we need Excelsior to make some as an option for TLP kit owners!

Back