New contact info for Rocketpad kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbyman

Reaction score
The new contact info for Rocketpad Kits for help on kits or other info is: [email protected]

Need any help on a kit?, just email us for some quick help.
Web sit in the works!
hobbyman

How long until the website is ready? Will it offer ordering options? Will it offer all of the kits I've seen posted on ebay?

The reason is I've ordered three kits and have been completely satisfied with them, but it's a wild goose chase and extremely competative to try to get one off of ebay. I also don't think you relize the chatter and word-of-mouth you've gotten on here. It's good to see you're steppin' up in the rocketry-revenue world. So keep those kits coming. Thanks.

Ed

Originally posted by mkmilion
I also don't think you relize the chatter and word-of-mouth you've gotten on here.

He knows. He's gotten it in private too.

Thanks "mkmilion"! It will be about a month for the site to come up. I have been having problems with a bad back & it's tuff to sit at tiimes(I am making it up!). Its getting better but it takes time! No problem getting kits out though! If you would like a kit you saw listed on ebay & not now, email us & I will let you know if its in stock for shipment! email: [email protected]

Check out the reviews on EMRR! We are going away from standard clones but will have more upscale "MEGA CLONES" of old kits. (biger rocket-more power!)
hobbyman for:
ROCKETPAD KITS

Back