New Confederceptor decal from Excelsior Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronboy

Reaction score
Excelsior Rocketry has another decal to fit the Interceptor: The Confederceptor.

The two page "Confederceptor" decal set features CSN inginia, Rebel flag fin markings, and five ship names to choose from: Rebelene, Jackson, Pickett, General Lee and Alabama.
Each ship also has secondary lettering: Ellie Mae, Redneck Rocket, Hemi Powered, Stonelwall, Sweet Home, and of course: Hey Y'all Watch This!

The Confederceptor is listed on our website and is now ready to order.

A special thanks to TRF's own Raul Pena who beta tested this decal.

Phred

Confederceptorwebsitephotosm.jpg

Federceptor 03.jpg

And now, the hate mail....from the people with absolutely no sense of humor, or any spirit of fun.

Phred, that is a phantastic idea, and humorous too! Nice work!
(I hope you sell a zillion of 'em)

Well CRAP - now I have to go build another Interceptor! Just when I thought my USMC version couldn't be topped...

For those of "ya'll" who might take offense: for most of us from the South, displaying a rebel flag used to have a whole different meaning. It meant "Southern and proud of it; if you don't like it then go home", and all the quirkiness and eccentricity that goes along with that (read some Pat Conroy novels and you'll get my point).

My alma mater (The Citadel) used to wave rebel flags at football games and play "Dixie" for every touchdown. Not sure if they do anymore, since that symbolism has been hijacked by the cross-burning knuckle-draggers. Ya'll know who I mean.

Back