New BMS Clone of the month is out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcanino

Reaction score
Hey, Did I get to scoop something here?

The new BMS Clone of the month is out and it is the BB. (As the emails says, do we need to say more?)

Come in several different configurations.

Kewl!:cool: Will have to send in an order soon! Probably going to go for the BIG BB!:D

I always get a little excited to see the Clone of the Month email in my box, but I have to admit I was little disappointed when I opened it up. The BB is still out on the shelves and readily available. True, the current kit has the plastic nose, but other than that it is still there. Oh well, I will just hope that the next selection is something a little more obscure.

Maybe I'm missing something. Sure the Estes version is on the shelf. But BMS's BB has basswood, TTW fins and is cheaper to boot. I ordered two, and a School Rocket for evaluation. :)

Maybe you're not missing anything, maybe I am. Maybe it is just a personal opinion influenced because I just built a scratch version of this bird (actually the Ranger version). All I was trying to say is that I look forward to these clones because they usually bring out kits that haven't been around for a long time.

Maybe you're not missing anything, maybe I am. Maybe it is just a personal opinion influenced because I just built a scratch version of this bird (actually the Ranger version). All I was trying to say is that I look forward to these clones because they usually bring out kits that haven't been around for a long time.

I'm with you on this one. This was the first CotM that I didn't order. :(

I received my BB's yesterday. I'm really liking their stuff! :)

The School Rocket seems like a well thought out kit for those who want to go with traditional balsa nose cones and fins. It looks to be an ideal disposer of A8-3's on windy days such as the last club launch.

Got mine too - the extended 24mm version. Looks good, gotta love the price. :)

I have a three different Big Bertha decals sets available to finish your model off.

I forgot to order last month, what is the COTM for June?

Back