• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New AT Hobbyline Cases 18mm & 29mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuddrucker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD. For sale is a new complete 18mm Aerotech hobbyline case $30 shipped.
29/40-120 Aerotech hobbyline case $50 shipped. 99% sure it has never been used. It is completely clean with no marks on it or any signs of residue inside.
$75 for both Shipped.

PayPal Friends and Family preferred, or if you are not comfortable with that I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!

...Fudd

Attachments

• IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3285.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
For sale is a new complete 18mm Aerotech hobbyline case $30 shipped.
29/40-120 Aerotech hobbyline case $50 shipped. 99% sure it has never been used. It is completely clean with no marks on it or any signs of residue inside.
$75 for both Shipped.

PayPal Friends and Family preferred, or if you are not comfortable with that I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!

...Fudd

I'm trying to get into RMS - is that "complete hardware" (sure looks like it) or do I need any other pieces besides the reload kits? If they are complete, all we need to do is work out payment. I don't have a Paypal account... If he invoice si electronic and allows me to us a charge card, we're in business.

I'm trying to get into RMS - is that "complete hardware" (sure looks like it) or do I need any other pieces besides the reload kits? If they are complete, all we need to do is work out payment. I don't have a Paypal account... If he invoice si electronic and allows me to us a charge card, we're in business.

Hi Tom. Sorry, another person already PM'd me to purchase before your reply.

Thanks!

...Fudd

Back