New additions!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOF410

Reaction score
ok so finally got some shop time and wanted to post my new additions. None are complex builds, as they are all easy to assemble, but they are exciting for different reasons.

The Estes Hunters Choice - bullet shaped rockets, need i say more? I wanted to get these to see the scale for future builds. Plus the silver is awesome!

The Estes Astrocam - new estes video camera. Excited to try it out, not excited about the build. I dont love the lots of plastic kits, and the nose is very weird because of the way it descends facing down. More excited to tape it to my mid power rockets.

Will update w pics once theyre all glued up

Attachments

• 20200814_172500.jpg
    20200814_172500.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 82
The Hunters Choice looks like a neat rocket.. Thanks for sharing.

Is the brass look a paint or was it like that out of the package?

The Hunters Choice looks like a neat rocket.. Thanks for sharing.

Is the brass look a paint or was it like that out of the package?
Its all out of the package like that. No painting just a few stickers.

Im excited to see how they fly, and maaaaybe do an upscale of the silver one.

Fingers crossed for you. Target seems to be the spot. Il post the video I get from it once I get it in the air.

Ok got them glued up. Got some weird residue from thr plastic cement on the top launch lug on the short round...not sure what that is. Luckily the magnum load turned out clean and that is the one i was really after.

Wish it wasnt so windy or I would get them in the air!20200815_125130.jpg

Hi, just purchased this from Target. Came with B6-4 & C6-5 motors. Where can we find this survey?
Sorry missed this message. Was there not a little survey slip in the box?

Il find it and post a pic if it didn't get thrown

Back