New 3d Printing Products + Services

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LitmusAero

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I just had an extra 3d printer arrive the other day, and with the upgraded capacity i'm now ready to begin manufacturing with them.

First, we now sell 18mm-29mm Screw on retainers! They work for Composite and Black Powder Engines, and are only a dollar a piece (plus free shipping in the Continental US!). They are 3d printed, but use 100% infill and Impact Resistant Pla for the highest strength possible. You can check them out here: Engine Retainers
I have 12 of each size currently finished, but I can print out more if there is enough demand.

Also, i'm introducing a 3d Printing service. We have a few different filaments in stock, and can accommodate up to 8"x8"x8". I'm looking into a larger printer, but first I need to find some more storage space 🤷‍♂️ I can also design parts for you if you don't have access to a CAD program, but that is subject to my availability for now. Should be able to design relatively simple parts for you within a day or two (Centering rings, Tubes, etc) If you'd like to read more about it you can check it out here: 3d Printing

I've wanted an excuse to buy a laser cutter for my own builds for awhile now, and now seems a good as time as any, so I've decided to order an Ortur cutter. When I have it set up and stock material in, i'll roll out that service as well.

As always, let me know if I can help.

-Sam

Back