• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Needing Avbay lids either CF or G10 FG

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Anyone have Black G10 Fiberglass avbay lids or Carbon Fiber avbay lids that would fit Rocketry Warehouse tubing that is for a 3 inch coupler? If anyone has them laying around and not going to use them I would love to take them off your hands. I need 2.

Thanks Andrew

PM me.

Last edited:
Yes I know I will. They a 10 bucks apiece there. I thought I might be able to get some ones from a member for cheaper than 10 bucks. thanks

Anyone have Black G10 Fiberglass avbay lids or Carbon Fiber avbay lids that would fit Rocketry Warehouse tubing that is for a 3 inch coupler? If anyone has them laying around and not going to use them I would love to take them off your hands. I need 2.

Thanks Andrew

PM me.

I have some G10 ones for ya....PM sent

Preston

Still looking black avbay lids. I want to clarify the ones I am looking for have the step in them. They are the coupler bulkplate and airframe bulk plate all in one. One solid piece of G10. No need to glue 2 pieces together.

Last edited:
Just bein' funny, cheaper'n $10 is my guess.

LOL. I could order them from Mad cow its a decent price, but I am looking for Black, they dont stock black g10 avbay lids. I figured I could try here first and may be get a cheaper price.

Paint them. I have done it many times before. Its funny I have a set I painted red. People at the launch sure were interested where I got the red bulk plates. They have 5 flights on them so far and still look good. If the get scuffed up just repaint them.

Wildman sells black bulk plates

Correct, he makes them. But his fit his tubing. I dont have his tubing. He is making me a custom bulk plate for a thick walled coupler. I am in a hurry thats why I had him make it. The ones I am looking for I am not in a hurry so if I can get black ones that are made specifically for my tube then I will go that route. At the end of the day if I can't find them I will have wildman make them for me.

thanks

I have two - 3", black G10. I got them from RW a year ago but decided to make my own. I can't attach a pic but can email if you like.

Back