need some help here

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy

old man, lovin' life
Reaction score
listen up, rocketry community... y'all are letting me down. i'm a 61 year old man, baggin' fast food for a livin', and i can't afford all these ebay rockets i keep winning. used to be a guy could bid on a kit without any expectation of winning, just to pretend to be in the game, but now i bid on a thing 9 days before the auction ends, and i win. wtf?? how many crossfires does one man need? y'all need to get on the stick and save me from myself. thank you for your kind attention.

if i spent as much time in a local as i do on ebay, they'd for sure think i was stalking them. :) all kidding aside, i try to throw a little bit of my dinero to everyone in the business, local and online, but that dang ebay... can't... stop... looking... (on the upside, i did win an old quest kit called g harry stein design collection or some such, nike somethin with a red fin can, came with a freaking blueprint! also included an astron scout in the blue tube with a letter that said it was a gift from vern and gleda estes for naram 50... signed. unsure if it's real, but it sure looks like it. no s*. this is how i know y'all aren't paying attention. i think i paid 30 bucks.)

Welcome to the smoke, my friend! You'll feel much better if you give up hope now. Congratulations, you've just installed the first sedimentary layer of the "build pile". Resist the urge to stockpile footlockers. Do not play the lottery. Also, never bitch about sanding or ask what glue is best. Be advised if you ask a real engineering question, you will get more help than you can deal with and somebody will 3d print the part for you. Go fly something! Straight smoke and good chutes!

Back