Need Sim for a 7.5 inch Nike Smoke

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket Flier VB

Reaction score
I am in the process of working on my Level 3. I figure while I wait for the funds to collect I will do some of the admin work. I need to know if anyone has a Roc Sim of Smokin Rocket's 7.5 inch Nike Smoke.

Thanks

Watch the mass on this file - must be wrong.
Would be awesome if it really weighed only 2.187 pounds!

watch the MMT on this sim - must be wrong.

would be awesome if the rocket really took a 7.5" motor!!

:)

I rarely use Rocim. Thought I made MM 98m. I overided the mass to 35# but had 35 oz by mistake. I dont use Rocin for sims. It is always way off, usually optomistic by a couple thousand feet. Wrasp is better IMO for that.

Example.
Smoke on an M1419
Rocsim 9,437'
Wrasp 8,118

Actual 8,291

Thanks.....Bill

Thanks for the file Bill. Looks like I need to make contact with you. Smokin Rockets and a TAP 3 member.

I just want to get a rough height with an M1315. I cant afford to have the rocket to go too high, especially on the east coast. If I had access to Black Rock I'd put an M2500 in it. I want to keep it low here in Virginia :)

Originally posted by Rocket Flier VB
Thanks for the file Bill. Looks like I need to make contact with you. Smokin Rockets and a TAP 3 member.

I just want to get a rough height with an M1315. I cant afford to have the rocket to go too high, especially on the east coast. If I had access to Black Rock I'd put an M2500 in it. I want to keep it low here in Virginia :)

Come on over to an MDRA launch, Price or Rhodesdale can support 15,000ft flights, no problem.

Tom

I'm going to take you up on that. I have been wanting to go up there for awhile now. Your right around the corner from VB

Thanks.

I'm going to take you up on that. I have been wanting to go up there for awhile now. Your right around the corner from VB

Thanks.

We have a launch coming up 11-13&14, I plan on popping off a 90% harpoon on three 6000ns sparkies saturday.

If you don't have it our site iswww.mdrocketry.org

Tom

Crud !!

My ship will be underway that weekend. Will your group be pretty active through out the winter??

Crud !!

My ship will be underway that weekend. Will your group be pretty active through out the winter??

Yes, the winter is when we get our big fields. Keep an eye on our site, we launch monthly.

Tom

Back