• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need money, must go

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have hit a financial issue. In all honesty the issue is coming from my newely merged bank. I have been catching fishy activity to my account and right now I'm down to $20 when I should have around $40-$50. I already contacted them and they are looking into the matter, but I need some back up money in case this goes wrong.

I am going to sacrifice my Blaze Rocket. I was planning on finishing this, but now its a no go. It was designed to be minimum diameter, but can easily be changed to non minimum diameter with an adapter. It has the avionics bay with it, fins already attached and has a PML carbon tube.

I am asking $60 for it.
1d922110748d47efc453bedebf3ffccf.jpg

Next up I have this half wall thickness glass tube that measures a little over 16.5"

I am asking $10 for it
e2dd86ac536051166fb9f6c3037e57e5.jpg

Last on the list is this giant leap TAC-20" chute I had for so long. Giant leap no longer sales it and if I remember correctly it was priced at $20.

I am asking $12 for it
41d5de75703f5fc19c27cb5a84098b70.jpg

PM if interested, Paypal is prefered. Thank you for your help.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

What's the weight rating on the TAC20?

I dont recall at what giant leap had it at, but if I had to guess its probably 0.7lbs for 17FPS decent rate.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Chute is pending funds.

Funds recieved on giant leap parachute. It is now sold.

Sorry for the lack of info guys, the Blaze rocket is standard 38mm tubing size.

For the glass tube its ID is 1.5" and OD is 1.5625".

Both the Blaze rocket and glass tube are pending funds.

Recieved payment for the blaze rocket and glass tube. All items are now sold.

Thank you so much for your help. I have recieved word from my bank that there was no issue. Typical answer obviously, but really I found out that any purchase made online holds that amount until item is recieved. The issue was that this hold on the funds was not deducting from the balance and so I spent that money when really there was only a certain amount. Due to this I am now switching to a better, more reliable bank that keeps tabs on my purchases.

Back