Need launching supplies- no one local, not sure where to order.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceAXEplorer

Reaction score
HI!! :)

It's me again, after a long while!

We have no hobby stores that deal with rocketry anywhere around us anymore (Levy County Florida)
So, this may be odd to ask, but, if you know of, or you're a supplier in North Central Florida and know were we can find/obtain the following items:

Standard Launcher
Micro Max(x) motors, and launching equipment
Mini/ 13mm motors
...And various other sundries and supplies, could you please throw us a bone/clue?
Mail order is fine too.
Thanks!
Eric/Val :)

Last edited:
Try BRS Hobbies or AC Suppy for your motors and kits, and Balsa Machining Service for building supplies like tubes and nose cones. All are mail order but have excellent customer service, BMS is so fast that sometimes if I remember something later in the day after I place an order its too late because they shipped it already.

How far are you from Bunnell, FL? NEFAR has a launch this weekend and there are 2-3 vendors on site who sell parts/kits/motors and just about anything else you can think of!

About 2 hours. This weekend was booked weeks in advance. I haven't thought about that group in a while. I looked them up, and will keep them in mind! ;)
Thanks for the suggestion! btw-I'm mostly looking for 13mm, and MMX stuff.
Eric:)

Back