• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need file for my V2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tibadoe

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am getting ready for my L1 build and flight so I decided to go with my favorite rocket being the V2. Trying to find a Rocksim file for the Mountainside Hobbies V2. Tried to come up with one myself buy not very good with the software. Anyone have any success with designing this file? :confused:

This is the best I could do. I did my L1 cert with a Mountainside Hobbies V2 in August. You will probably have to weigh your rocket and use the mass override to be accurate. It's not a perfect file but I think it's pretty close.

View attachment My V2.rkt

This is the best I could do. I did my L1 cert with a Mountainside Hobbies V2 in August. You will probably have to weigh your rocket and use the mass override to be accurate. It's not a perfect file but I think it's pretty close.

Thanks for the help. I will see what I can do. By the way how did you L1 go?

It was a success! I used an H165 because the vendor was out of H128s so it shot up like a bullet. The photo didn't turn out so well though.

DSC00273.jpg

Back