Need E30-7t Motors urgently for TARC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patsaa

Reaction score
Hi I am a member of a Massachusetts TARC team and we are in dire need of E30-7t motors. We will drive anywhere in NH, CT, RI, ME and closer parts of NY to get them and are willing to pay any quantity. If you have any please send PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm going to be that guy........ They are in stock for immediate shipment at Apogeerockets.com

If you’re talking about these Enerjets, I have a two pack in Scarborough Maine! PM me and I’ll give you my address.

BE31D6A5-326D-4A97-A976-05AE6E6EB809.jpeg

If you are willing to travel that far, is there no vendor in that area you could visit? Who supplies the local rocketry clubs? Do you have on-site vendors at the local club launches, and can you call them up and drive over to pick up some motors? Even if there aren’t local vendors, checking with your local clubs is probably going to have better results than posting here.

Flightsketch in CT? I think they are near Hartford CT and might have the motors you seek if you call them. They have a store.

Isn't there a Wildman rocketry in CT also? I think I found him.
Wildman CT

Richard Comshaw
This guy shows up to the METRA Launches in Pine Island NY. He is based somewhere in CT.
Email address is "[email protected]", but don't know if that's current. Track him down and there's a chance he might have those.

wanted to help them but couldn't hammer out something before I left for Red Glare. I first heard of this wed afternoon, but didn't get any more then they needed E30-7s which i have an abundance of. Unfortunately, I left for Red Glare at 215 am on Thursday.

Bummer.

Back