• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need by this Friday!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamba max1

Reaction score
I need badly by this Friday:

--Estes E9-4 motors

--A BT-60 nose cone. Style doesn't matter much, the one for my Storm Caster is in a tree. :rolleyes:

The "E" motors are pretty rare in stores here locally, and ordering them will take too long. Even if you could buy them locally, I would be interested in having you ship me some. I would rather get both the motors and the nose cone from the same person.

Thanks!

Even if you could buy them locally, I would be interested in having you ship me some. I would rather get both the motors and the nose cone from the same person.

Unfortunately, shipping motors without a permit is illegal. So you would either need to get them off of a guy on site or buy them from a licensed dealer online.

Unfortunately, shipping motors without a permit is illegal. So you would either need to get them off of a guy on site or buy them from a licensed dealer online.

Bummer, didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

(still looking for the nose cone though)

Try Hobby Lobby or see Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies. Ken is located here in NC. If you want to drive to Burlington I may be able to help with both engines and nose cone. I would need to check what delays I have though.

Sent you a PM Brent. Just so happens I'm driving thorugh Burlington on my trip. :D

Usually I have motors in advance, but this trip just came up yesterday, and couldn't pass the opportunity to launch my rockets in the giant field at the location. :)

Last edited:
Back