Need a buddy for EMRR Challenge 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon_rider10

Reaction score
One of the challenges for the EMRR 2010 contest requires a joint review of a single kit. I need someone to partner up with. I know a few of you are on the participants list. The member I know best here won't be participating this year. Any takers?

I've already got my buddy for the EMRR review, but if you are really stuck ,then i could buddy up with you as well - would depend heavily on what kit you were wanting to review. Being in the UK the choices are a bit more limited tihs side of the pond.

Just been to re read the rules for the challenge 8:
"Two on One" Identify a single rocket that you and someone else both build (one for each person). Then coordinate a review where you both contribute to a single article

i suppose this does not exclude cloning a rocket, or building from plans which might make it easier for you to find someone. or even find someone who has already built a rocket that you want to build and they could write their bit retrospectively.

Dragon Rider 10,

Good for you, John!
I wish I could participate in the Challenge, Odd'l Rockets is donating the Bronze prize.
But, I think I could still enter the Design This Spaceship contest.

Get ready, prepare your wife and daughter for a big year in rocketry.
The Challenge is well named. I was never one for staging, but last year's "Staging" Challenge sure widened my knowledge and experience.

As I'm not really involved in NAR competitions, it certainly kept me busy. I recommend it for any enthusiast, regardless of experience.

Dragon Rider10 (John B)

If you are still looking for a partner - I am in. PM me and we can discuss the details off-line.

Ray King

I wish I could participate in the Challenge, Odd'l Rockets is donating the Bronze prize.
But, I think I could still enter the Design This Spaceship contest.

Chris, i reckon you can still enter the challenge, i've enter EMRR competitions where i have given a prize in the prize table before.

I'm looking for a buddy as well. I'd be interested in building a number of the rockets on the super hit list. Ted

I'm looking for a buddy as well. I'd be interested in building a number of the rockets on the super hit list. Ted

good luck with that - there are no rockets on the super hit list at the moment.

By the way i haven't had a chance to mention that I found a buddy and we're underway! Thanks to all the volunteers!

good luck with that - there are no rockets on the super hit list at the moment.
Alright, it's last years list then. Several of the rockets didn't get any reviews as far as I can tell. Still looking for a partner. Ted

I'm up for it as well. And frankly, since there's nothing on the current hit list, I'm more inclined to clone something it that's of interest to someone else.

Late to the game... as usual :eek:

Anyone out there still looking for a tag-team partner for this challenge? If so please pm or email me. Thanks

Back