Near Future In the Galleries

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
It may have come to some of your attention that I have not gotten a lot done in the galleries in the last month. I am happy to say that this is because I have been devoting a great deal of my discretionary time (and income) to building and repairing rockets. I haven't been able to do much of that over the last few years.

In a few hours, though, I will be leaving for my church's Annual Conference in Corpus Christi. Basically, that is what the Methodists came up with to replace purgatory. While down there, I will have not access to my modeling supplies and plan to get the front page of the gallery tidied up as well as release the April edition of TRI.

I hope you will forgive me the tardiness. I also hope it becomes a more regular problem!:wink:

I'm replying to this via my phone.

I'm in my hotel room. I'm connected to the hotel network but have no internet connectivity. I get a message that says "wireless network connection doesn't have a valid ip configuration."

The staff says they can't do anything.

I can't do anything to the galleries from my phone. I'm mad and frustrated.

Usually the company supplying the internet to the hotel will have a tech support card in the room with a number to call. Yep, hotel employees can't do much to help.

The problem may pass on its own... sometimes the router at the hotel runs out of leases to give to devices but if you try again later some will be freed up by then.

Good luck. Was very amused by your purgatory comment!

When I woke up this morning, my computer had some message about a firewall setting changing and now its working.

I'll try to do something useful tonight!

TRI 13.05 is now available.

Generating the PDF took about the normal amount of time (lots!)

Uploading it from a motel connection took even longer!

Back