NCR F-117 Nighthawk unboxing video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Duffy

Reaction score
A review copy of the eagerly awaited F-117 Nighthawk from North Coast Rocketry hit the workbench a couple of days ago, and I've had the opportunity to put together a comprehensive unboxing video:

I understand that shipments of the kit will begin in just a few days on July 15.

Enjoy,
James

Have either of you had a chance to get very far with your builds? The NCR kit is definitely catching my eye, but I'd love to hear some firsthand feedback.

I just made my purchase today. I would love to see some launch videos - even if on an unfinished (no paint/decals) fly - just to see it in action. I've also been keeping my eye out for even possibly a build video... no luck yet.

A review copy of the eagerly awaited F-117 Nighthawk from North Coast Rocketry hit the workbench a couple of days ago, and I've had the opportunity to put together a comprehensive unboxing video:

I understand that shipments of the kit will begin in just a few days on July 15.

Enjoy,
James

This is the video that sold me. :) very nice coverage of the various pieces and bits.

Back