• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NCR-ESTES Interceptor G and Big Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillCarney

Reaction score
I have both sealed in box. 150.00 each.
I can ship two ways. Put them in a box which doubles shipping cost or ship them as is with a little extra tape. This risks shipping damage but is cheaper.

Shipping and Paypal fees extra.

William

Attachments

• BigBrute.JPG
    BigBrute.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 191
  • InterceptorG.JPG
    InterceptorG.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 173

Arsenal78

Reaction score
I am going to kick myself for this but I'll take the Interceptor G if it's still available

WillCarney

Reaction score
Both still available. He did not get back to me. Priority shipping, insurance and paypal is about 20 or so if I don't pack the rockets in a shipping box. Depending on distance of course.

WillCarney

Reaction score
The Interceptor G is pending right now but you still might have a chance if he backs out. The Big Brute is still open. They are really rare. In ten years of watching e-bay I've only seen two come up for sale. One recently and the one I bought about eight years ago. The Big Brute was the most popular of NCR-ESTES so few were kept unbuilt.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
In all fairness you did present first interest... If you wish to buy the Interceptor G, please reply, and I will concur. A PM has been sent regarding this matter.

That is mighty nice of you - FM has been looking for an Interceptor G forever...

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
figures eh? I'll find another or scratch one together at a later date! If the deal falls I'll take it!

thanks

fm

Last edited:

WillCarney

Reaction score
He was gracious enough to let you still have it Dragon64 if you still want it. You were the next to PM me so it's your choice.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
He is indicating he will take it, so I have surrendered. Looks like a nice kit, I hope he flies it rather than collecting it...

WillCarney

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion guys. I've sent a PM to ForeverMetals so it's his if still interested.

WillCarney

Reaction score
Interceptor G is SOLD to FM. The Big Brute is still available.

WillCarney

Reaction score
The Big Brute is withdrawn at this time. I don't want to sell it for less than stated. I'm thinking about actually building it.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The Big Brute is withdrawn at this time. I don't want to sell it for less than stated. I'm thinking about actually building it.

I don't blame you. I built one of mine. Made it 38mm just so I could fly the AT G61W. All yellow glue. Flew great!

Arsenal78

Reaction score
That means he wanted to keep and build it. There is a rule on this forum that states not to resurrect old threads. Just scratch build the Big Brute.

Status
Not open for further replies.