NCAA Tournament is unbelievable!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Not in 1 million years would I have predicted that no number 1 teams would be left.

The final 8 look to be Kansas St, Texas, Miami, Creighton, San Diego St, Florida Atlantic, Uconn, and Gonzaga. My bracket was blown up on the first day—great season for the Cinderellas.

Now if the Zags can some how gut out a championship!

While I'm dreaming I'd like all my fins to stay on, all my sustainer motors to light and all my telemetry received this season...

Now if the Zags can some how gut out a championship!

While I'm dreaming I'd like all my fins to stay on, all my sustainer motors to light and all my telemetry received this season...

They have as good a chance as any.

The greatest sporting event of the year. Absolutely love March Madness and this year has delivered in spectacular fashion. The parity that has overtaken college basketball has made for some incredibly competitive games.

The greatest sporting event of the year. Absolutely love March Madness and this year has delivered in spectacular fashion. The parity that has overtaken college basketball has made for some incredibly competitive games.

I think part of this is the transfer portal. It has weakened the powerhouses and strengthened most of the rest. What you are going to see is the better coaches and recruiters taking control in the future.

I think part of this is the transfer portal. It has weakened the powerhouses and strengthened most of the rest. What you are going to see is the better coaches and recruiters taking control in the future.
Agree. The transfer portal coupled with a player no longer having to sit out a year when transferring has had a huge impact. It’s given players more choices.

I didn't predict this many upsets, but it's not surprising given how hard it was for any team to stay #1 during the regular season.

I didn't predict this many upsets, but it's not surprising given how hard it was for any team to stay #1 during the regular season.
Team 1, there are none left. It was impossible. Basketball teams are less invincible today. I am very eager to see if this continues. I love it for the small guy (school) to win. I hope the day of Duke, North Carolina, or Michigan dominating is over.

I'd be curious to see if it does, too.

I wonder why this is...the transfer portal and NIL deals?
The NIL deals seem ridiculous. The amount of money seems to lead to breed coruption. I hope it is not the case.

And the underdog wins again - Down goes Kansas State, and we have Florida Atlantic in the final Four.

Whooeeeeeeeeee!!! The Huskies put a beat down on the Bulldogs. Maybe the talking heads are on to something about UCONN being national champion material.

“I expect the prognosticators to pick us fifth in the Final Four,” fifth-year FAU coach Dusty May said.
Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. Well, may not be funny for Kansas State.

Back