National Model Rocket Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
What to do to celibrate 9 years in the manufacturing biz and to pramote hobby shops and rocketry in general. That is the question I asked our distributors and some hobby shops. After almost overloading my brain cell we came up with National Model Rocket Day May 1 2010. The goal is to get people into hobby shops and kids building and flying rockets. For this endevor we are amking a special rocket at a very special price. For more information visit our web site.
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
www.starlightrocketry.com

That sounds pretty darn good and a great promotion for the hobby!

Now I'm going to have to compete with my wife on how to keep the kids busy that day, as it's also National Scrapbooking Day.

Now I'm going to have to compete with my wife on how to keep the kids busy that day, as it's also National Scrapbooking Day.

my mom is big on national scrapbooking day. She goes to some hotel and scrapbooks for like 36 hours. Its crazy!!

Ben

It's on a Saturday and there is 24 hours. The kids will sleep good when there done.:)
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude

Back